What we can offer you
At Ability we have a culture of valuing our employees through support, personal development, recognition and fun.
There is a healthy mix of openness, personal accountability, support and effective communication at all levels within the organisation from Support Worker right through to the Chief Executive and the Board of Directors.
As a Disability Confident Committed employer we commit to:
- make our recruitment process inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering interviews to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, and
- any other activities which will make a positive difference for disabled people
Working at Ability there is no ‘us and them’. Every member of staff is equally valued, respected, listened to and recognised.
Keep checking our Current vacancies page to start your Ability journey.
Find out more about what we can offer you