How to make a complaint

We aim to provide excellent services, but if you think our service has been poor, we want to hear about it.

We see complaints as a good source of feedback and we will always take them seriously.

Our complaints process

We want to solve your complaint as quickly and fairly as possible.

If you aren’t happy about something, talk to your support worker, your housing services officer, or a member of staff at our office. They will do their best to sort things out straight away.

You can also make a complaint by:

Our Easy Read Complaint leaflet gives you more details about making a complaint.

Taking your housing complaint further

If your complaint is about your home or tenancy, you can take it to a ‘designated person’ by contacting an MP or a councillor.

They will either try to resolve the problem, or refer your complaint in writing direct to the Housing Ombudsman Service.

The Housing Ombudsman Service will only take complaints direct from you if you have first waited eight weeks after getting our final response.

To contact the Ombudsman, write to 81 Aldwych, London WC2B 4HN, phone 0300 111 3000, or email

Taking your support complaint further

If your complaint is about our support services, you can take it further by complaining to the council (if it is a service with Supporting People funding) or to the Care Quality Commission. We can supply the contact details.

They will expect you to complete our complaints process first, unless your complaint involves abuse.