Housing application – Not requiring specialist housing

Your answer to the previous question indicated that you did not require specialist housing.

We specialise in providing homes for people who want to live more independently. They may need support, or a property suitable for a wheelchair user, or a home that is adapted in another way for their needs.

If you simply need a standard home for yourself or your family, you should apply to the local authority to be put on the waiting list for a home with the council or a housing association.

For more information about the type of housing we provide, go to the Ability housing section.

Thank you for your interest.