How to apply for support

Customers referred by their local authority

Many of our care and support services are provided under contract to 17 Adult Social Care authorities in London and the South of England.

To use one of these services, you need to talk to your social worker, care co-ordinator or social care team. They will decide whether to refer you.

Customers holding personal budgets or funding themselves

Our flexible customer-led yourAbility services are open to anyone with a personal budget or who wants to fund themselves. There are more details about this service here.

Applying for yourAbility