How are we doing?
Our achievements in 2015
Care & Support:
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) visited our registered services and found them all fully compliant.
- We won new support contracts in Waterlooville and Havant.
- In Reading, our yourAbility service is now recognised as a ‘gold standard’ provider.
- We provided 14 self-contained homes for people with mental health problems in Bexhill-on-Sea.
- We provided 14, short-term, move-on, self-contained homes for people with mental health problems in Hayes.
- We provided 14 self-contained homes for people with learning disabilities or mental health problems in Woking.
Repairs and maintenance:
- We upgraded 12 kitchens and 11 bathrooms as part of our planned works programme.
- We met all our health, safety and repairs obligations as a landlord.
- We are now letting our empty homes three times faster than before.
- The Customer Panel visited our contractor’s head office in May.
- Customers from the Q-Team visited our new services in Waterlooville and Hayes.
- Customers have been involved in recruiting new staff, including the Operations Director and Housing Manager.