|Overview||What we offer||Areas supported||Customer groups||Referrals||Facilities|
24C and 24D Stakes Road, Waterlooville, PO7 5LX
Stakes Road provides accommodation, support and care for a maximum of 6 adults between the ages of 18 and 65, who have a learning disability.
The accommodation is located near to Waterlooville town centre and is within walking distance to local shops and amenities. It has good public transport links.
Staff are on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide individually tailored support to the customers. This service is a long term home for adults who have a learning disability and require support with their daily living skills and accessing the community. The service is registered to provide the regulated activity of personal care under Care Quality Commission.
What we offer
- To develop and maintain independent living skills.
- To empower individuals with a learning disability to thrive in their community.
- To deliver person centred support promoting individuals to make informed choices and achieve their aspirations.
- Ensure safety and wellbeing by working closely with partnership agencies and family members.
The areas of support provided but not limited to:
- Administration of medication
- Personal Care
- Daily living skills (cooking / cleaning)
- Budgeting, paying bills and preventing debt
- Applying for welfare benefits such as Housing Benefit, Council tax benefit, Personal Independence Payment
- Education, training, voluntary work and employment
- Health care appointments
- Leisure and culture
- Accessing the community
- Relationships with family, friends and professionals
- Health and safety
Vulnerable adults with an assessed learning disability, Autism Spectrum Conditions and other assessed social care needs.
All referrals come from Hampshire County Council via the Learning Disability Accommodation Panel, or from Care Managers within the Learning Disability Teams.
The Learning Disability Accommodation Panel, or the Care Manager, will send referrals electronically (by email) to the Manager. Once received the Manager will arrange a full needs assessment.
It comprises of two semi-detached houses, each which three bedrooms, shared kitchen, bathroom and communal lounge. There is a communal garden for each house and parking for up to six cars.