Customer suggestions approved
Published: 15 Oct 2014
At this month’s meeting our Customer Panel reviewed and approved suggestions made by customers for improvements at several of our properties.
The suggestions are paid for from our Improvement Fund which was set up specifically for projects that can benefit customers and improve life at Ability properties and their surroundings.
Projects that have already been approved include:
- garden furniture for our Woking service
- a ‘calm room’ for private meetings, CV workshops, etc, also in Woking
- new sensor lights tin Bournemouth and Poole
- a communal herb garden and better disabled parking space in Bournemouth
- extended patio for wheelchair users and a sensory garden at our Surbiton service
Talking about the garden furniture at Woking, one customer said, “..a real improvement, its great to have somewhere nice to sit outside.“